Why should you list with me?

Whether your house is new on the market, was offered by another realtor and didn’t sell, or you’ve been trying to sell it yourself, you recognize the need to work with someone who knows how to get the job done.


It takes three things to sell a house:
  • Pricing: I’ll help determine a realistic listing price, based on the prices of houses that have sold recently in your area. My approach is based on reliable data, not on emotion.
  • Presentation:  I’ll advise you on any steps you can take to make your house more attractive to potential buyers. Should the need arise, I’ll refer you to professionals who can help.
  • Marketing:  In addition to the usual MLS and Zillow listings, Keller Williams agents have access to hundreds of other Zillow-like syndicated listing services through KWLS. I’ve made a study of the most effective ways to market a property on social media like Facebook and Instagram. And there is plain, old-fashioned word of mouth through the hundreds of local Keller Williams agents–thousands on a national level.
My method is not complicated:
  • I listen to you and what you need. Is time the most important factor? Do you need a minimum sale price in order to walk away from the closing table easily? Are there other considerations?
  • I determine your home’s best selling features and highlight them. I subscribe to the 80/20 principle–20% of your house’s features will attract 80% of the interest from buyers.
  • I determine the best audience for your home. Again 20% of buyers will generate 80% of the interest. I will design a marketing plan that will attract the buyers most likely to make an offer.
  • I will guide you through the process from contract to close--inspections, appraisals, negotiations, and every other part of the deal.
  • I will communicate with you regularly at every step of the way.
Start packing now! You’ll be moving soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do I need a realtor if I'm selling my house myself?

How referrals work